Windows Live Writer - Proxy Authentication

A great Blog editor would not prompt me for proxy authentication especially if my proxy is not prompting for authentication. Single-Sign-on (SSO). So, if the Editor is a Microsoft Product, oh - say Windows Live Writer! right? and the Proxy server is, say another Microsoft Product, say...Ahhmm - ISA Server or even better FTMG! Then what on the planet is it that the Windows Live Writer would prompt and even fail to authenticate me on an MS AD integrated proxy/firewall service?

Enough about what's broken. The reason was that, unlike the other posts,which came from my personal laptop, I thought I can use my office notebook for some worthy Posting on an OLD Active Directory issue I am working on. I will have to put that into an MS Word document then publish from there with no pics! back to the stone age!

Comments

Popular Posts