iPhone powered blogging

The past two weeks or so have seen great excitement since iPhone4 has been delivered to my doorstep.

Now is a good time to get cracking with some techno geeking around with the pod.

That said, with a tiny touch screen, I am typing this from the little pod. Getting accustomed to the touch means getting familiar with the spell checker and it's little quirks. I am loving it nevertheless.

As an avid photographer, I was hoping to get my hands on a MacBook pro and some good photo editor like the CS5 from Adobe with lite room and the other tidbits. Did I mention that I am writing this with an iPhone4's touchscreen keyboard.

Yes, I admit that I am a late adopter when it comes to tech gadgets. That comes from being a sceptic though a big fan of StarTrek and Beyond2000.


Comments

Popular Posts