Here we go again! The classic office idiot

Every company has one. The classic office jerk! He is characterized by his loud must be seen must be heard voice and opinions. Needless to mention that the opinions come I'll informed.

That said, I am recalling from a recent office incident calling technology articles and exhibitions running is the US very early in the year. In particular a reference to the TABLET market which is very competitive and volatile. Each tablet maker is looking to advance the consumer drive behind their product. The consumer drive in question is the ability to attract the same quantities of sales as with Apple(tm) products.

The iPad has revolutionalised the UMPC market which Bill Gates spoke about over 6 years ago. Then as a departure point in an office conversation, and curiosity to hear what excites techno geeks in the office, I brought up the pending Samsung Tab running Windows7 and equally versatile.

Then suddenly cornered and challenged, I was asked to produce evidence to the latter. At the time it escaped my recollection. To buy time, I asked to google it and later produce it. a day later, wishing I had either saved the link or never started this conversation, I had to produce it.

Out comes the classic office idiot standing on top of his desk, shouting proudly and courageously "he is a liar! He is a liar!!"
OUCH! that pierced rite through!

In a matter of seconds, I hadj

Comments

Popular Posts