A memory to be lived

I count everyday like it's a new day! Every memory like it's new
Every word uttered like I've never heard it before
And remember you like you've never left!
I want you to know this! I want to be there like you've never left! !- )(

That jacket you gave me to
Wear for my first interview fits like you'd seen it worn before! :-))

That car you thought I scratched, you've found out the truth, it wasn't me!! But I am still sorry about it. :-(

the soul food you craved, I had it cooked just in case you drop by! Yes, skop sa peri-peri le bogobe! Mhhh!

She asked me if you are anything like me? I don't know but this I know: your uniqueness and my difference are the strength in our similarities

Yes, you brought me into this world to be as strong as you! To be a man on character, a man loving and fearing of God's will! A man thoughtful and respectful!

How should I be of who & what I am?
I ask of certainty when and where it is not required but of necessity is the strength of knowing: we are on borrowed time!

Comments

Popular Posts