Infographics: Impact to your Personal brand!

I've searched on the web for couple of months looking to rework part of my personal brand and presentation. In this exercise, I overlooked a lot of things. Recently, I came across Infographics for alls sort of things. This, I came to learn more about in conjuction with "BigData".

I am fascinated by both. During my career spanning nearly 20 years, I've witnessed technology, data, network convergence and divergence. I've learned to adapt and integrate a lot of the changes we see on the web, in the workplace, in our social life into my knowledge base.

Infographics, have therefore come to play a vital role in telling a story of any topic I am interested in. Data on the other hand, has become the very cornerstone of decision making, modelling, influencing and impacting. By including a signature into my emails pointing to my LinkedIn Infograph, I can influence and impact the how those I engage with regularly view me and my work life in the 20 years that passed.

I've come to appreciate the importance of my personal brand and the elements that make it what it is. That acknowledgement for me is important because I can change those elements that impact it negatively.

My LinkedIn profile is accessible  at My Profile: or on LinkedIn

connect with me on Twitter: @BoikanyoB

View Boikanyo Boikanyo's profile on LinkedIn

Comments

Popular Posts